Why does it make sense to set goals?
At first, we want to look at the question, why we should set goals at all?
1. You take control of your working environment
2. You focus on the important things
3. You build up a proper basis for making good decisions
4. Goals are an important prerequisite for finishing tasks efficiently
5. Progress on goal achievement gives self-confidence and enthusiasm
6. You can measure your progress and judge how close to success you are
Important: Only SMART goals are good goals!
S = Specific
M = Measurable
T = Time-Based