Protecting your company’s intellectual property and person related data against cyber attacks as well as ensuring business continuity in case of sabotage actions are mission critical tasks for every company:
01. Identify your „crown jewels“ and adequately protect these data
02. Harden the configuration of computers (front and back end)
03. Patch your IT systems continuously and promptly
04. Segment your networks
05. Encrypt your servers, connections and emails
06. Reduce number of Admin Accounts to the necessary minimum
07. Only employ handpicked, security checked Admin personnel
08. Perform Application Directory Whitelisting
09. Apply central logging continuously over at least 3 months and analyze it
10. Set up an effective Business Continuity Management for your mission critical company processes
Important note: Information Security is not only a cost factor! Information Security technologies, such as PKI, can be leveraged for digitalization of your business processes and increasing productivity of your staff. Consider that availability, integrity and confidentiality of your company information is a fundamental prerequisite for doing business.
Gefällt mir Wird geladen …
Veröffentlicht von Kurt Brand
I am one of the leading experts for analyzing and improving organizations with more than 30 years of experience in international high-tech companies (Siemens, HP, ThyssenKrupp). My portfolio comprises business-oriented, high-quality consulting and interim management services on executive level in the following areas:
Interim Management for CDO/CIO/CTO functions, IT Due Diligences&Maturity Checks, Strategic IT Management (IT Strategy, IT Architecture, IT Portfolio Management), Reorganization&Restructuring of IT Organizations&Processes, Optimization of IT Purchasing, IT Security Management including Cyber Security, Management of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) as reliable basis for IT Compliance, Professional Coaching, Training and Team Building, independent Expert Opinions, professional Assessments, and Keynote Speeches.
I like complex challenges (e.g. build up new company units, restructuring, turnaround) with significant impact on the overall success of the company.
One of my hobbies is ancestry research. I can track my ancestry tree 29 generations back to the year 1368. In course of my research I found out, besides others, that one of my female ancestors, her name was Walpurga Bruebach, was beheaded and burned as a witch at the stake on Friday, October 26, 1657.
Alle Beiträge von Kurt Brand anzeigen